Metal prints are a unique medium for presenting images. The process involves infusing dye directly into a coated aluminum substrate. The end result is a vibrant impressive print with great detail and resolution. To compliment this service we have developed a unique extruded aluminum frame, inset on the back, which allows for a modern way to hang and display these prints.
- Durability without glass; a hard and scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned with regular glass cleaner (avoid direct sunlight).
Vibrant colors, great detail, and high resolution.
- Available in a range of standard sizes; 5×5” up to 30×48”.
- Optional Aluminum hanging strips for sizes up to 12×12”.
- Optional Aluminum Frames for larger sizes up to 30×48”.
- Optional Aluminum Z-Clips provide a fast and secure method for hanging.
- Corners are rounded with a fashionable 1/8” radius.
Choosing the aluminum frame, or aluminum strip option means your images will arrive ready for hanging and display. The frame is inset 2–3” from the edge of print and is ½” in depth.
Metal Prints are weatherproof, moisture proof, and scratch resistant but like regular photographs, they will fade so please avoid direct sunlight.
HIGH GLOSS METAL PRINTS
Coated aluminum panels with a High Gloss white base that provides the brilliance of photographic paper and the added impact only a metal substrate can provide.
CLEAR METAL PRINTS
Coated aluminum panels without the white base allows for the full impact of the aluminum to shine through.
Effectively any areas in your image that are white will appear transparent, and you'll see the texture of the aluminum.
Classic Order Entry
The Classic Order Entry is designed for ordering all of our traditional printing, press services, mounting, display and custom products like mugs, phone cases, flash drives and presentation boxes.
Please note, your Technicare Account Number, Studio Name, E-Mail and Phone Number will be required after installation has completed and prior to full software access.
If you're a professional photographer and need to set-up an account please follow the link below.